Restaurant-Quality Meals in Your Own Kitchen in 15 Minutes
Six Days A Week
(With a maximum 2-hour hands-on prep time once a week)
Sous Vide Once, Savor All Week is a modern and practical sous vide meal prep system that teaches you how to make restaurant-quality, healthy, and non-repetitive meals in your own kitchen in 15 minutes or less for a whole week.
It's Best for:
Sous Vide Machine Owners
You own a sous vide machine and already cook with it. You understand the benefits of sous vide cooking and are ready for its full potential.
Home Cooks and/or Moms
You wholeheartedly believe in the benefits of homemade food. You want to feed your family good and healthy food without slaving away in the kitchen or spending too much money.
You want to establish and keep a healthy lifestyle but have little time to do it.
People with Tiny Kitchens
You have a small or not fully equipped kitchen and you struggle to cook good meals in that condition.
How It Works
1. Bag Your Foods
Portion, season, and bag your raw foods.
The hands-on prep time for six balanced meals for a family of four is between 1-2 hours.
2. Cook Sous Vide
Group certain foods to cook sous vide at the same temperature.
Cook 2 to 3 types of veggies or carbs together at a high temp, then lower the temp to cook 2 to 3 types of protein in the same water bath.
3. Proper Storage
Rapidly chill sous vide cooked foods in an ice-water bath and refrigerate them, still in their vacuum-sealed bags.
Cooked foods can be stored for up to 7 days this way.
4. Round out Your Meals
Mix and match the cooked protein, veggies, and carbs however you want.
Throughout the entire week, spend only 15 minutes each day assembling a balanced meal by reheating or searing the food on the stove.
Introducing Sous Vide Once, Savor All Week
A modern, efficient, and practical way to turn weekly meal prep simple, quick, and stress-free.
- No more “what’s for dinner?” questions. The system teaches you how to prep a variety of healthy meals for a whole week with only 1-2 hours of hands-on time.
- No more deciding what to cook, finding recipes, or listing out the ingredients for grocery shopping. The system makes all the planning for you and allows you to walk away from your kitchen during cooking time to enjoy your weekend and nothing will get overcooked.
- You’ll save tons of money by making tough and inexpensive cuts of meat meltingly tender.
- Each meal during the week is different, nutritionally balanced, delicious, and of restaurant quality so you get to be well-fed every day.
- Instead of juggling among multiple appliances all at the same time during meal prep, the system teaches how to effectively use a sous vide precision cooker to eliminate all that cooking stress.
- Instead of rotating the same old recipes, you will be whipping up restaurant-style gourmet meals in 15 minutes or less with meal prep. You’ll also be able to learn the fundamentals to create your own balanced meals even without any cooking experience.
What Kind of Meals Will You Be Cooking?
Each week, you’ll prep three different proteins, three types of vegetables, and three kinds of carbs (the healthy kinds, not the empty ones) along with a healthy fat like extra-virgin olive oil built into a multi-purpose dressing, plus a healthy and scrumptious dessert. What’s for dinner? Here is a sample weekly menu.
- Meal #1: Sous Vide Chicken Breast with Spicy Peach Sauce, Asparagus, Sous Vide Eggs, and Sweet Potatoes
- Meal #2: Sous Vide Steak with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Meal #3: Pork Chops with Spicy Peach Sauce, Bell Peppers, Onions, Asparagus, and Quinoa
- Meal #4: Chicken Breast with Chimichurri, Brussels Sprouts, Bell Peppers, Sous Vide Eggs, Quinoa
- Meal #5: Healthy Quinoa Bowl with Sous Vide Vegetables and Eggs
- Meal #6: California Steak Salad (chickpea, greens, bell peppers, tomatoes), and Chimichurri
- Bonus Dessert: Sous Vide Lemon Curd
And that’s for a family of four for the entire week! That sounds a lot, doesn’t it?
The total hands-on time for prepping all those meals all at once is around an hour. Find it hard to believe? See what others are saying about the program.
Finishing one of the meals I prepared on Sunday takes about the same amount of time as me plopping hotdogs in pot, skillet or on the grill.
It’s a life saver. After over a year working from home, I got to go back to the office which means cooking meals became a challenge. I could no longer just walk through the kitchen and throw something on, be standing at the stove or prepping something while on a conference call. We would have gone back to carry out, or quick meals such as soup, hotdogs, etc. This program changed everything. Setting up on Sunday, preparing and cooking has been a life saver. Great meals ready to be pulled out and finished – ready to eat in an hour or less. Finishing one of the meals I prepared on Sunday takes about the same amount of time as me plopping hotdogs in pot, skillet or on the grill (even organic hotdogs aren’t the best things for you). This program with it combination of cooking several things together, the recipes and shopping list is definitely a winner. Just combining multiple things to cook at the same time is such a great idea. Thank you! I am so happy you are sharing it with us.
Senior IT Operations Planning Manager
I’ve enjoyed using the program. At first I didn’t think it was for me since I usually have all the time I need to plan and prepare meals. I was mistaken. It is a time-saver and I truly appreciate how it allows me to get out of the rut of preparing the same old meals, week after week. The shopping lists were a blast. They helped me get in and out of the store and actually spend less money than I normally would. The meals were easy to prepare. The directions were clear and easy to follow. What I really enjoyed was being able to prepare meals for a whole week. I’d never done anything like this before and it was great knowing I didn’t have to come up with something every night.
Retired Hospice Chaplain
Done-for-you three weeks of sous vide meal plan with downloadable meal plan menus, prep timelines, prep instructions, grocery shopping lists, recipes, and meal assembling instructions including 18 meals, 31 recipes, plus 3 bonus sous vide dessert recipes.